Compare our private luxury motor coach, staff and equipment to the vehicles, staff and equipment of other companies and imagine yourself or your loved one during a 10 to 30 hour transport:
(1)On a stretcher
(2) Using a bucket or porta-potty with limited space and privacy
(3) Escorted by an EMT or unqualiﬁed or inexperienced medical attendant
(4) No medical direction by a licensed and board certiﬁed physician (MD or DO)
(4) Little or no medical equipment including oxygen, suction, heart monitor, medications
(5) Limited or non-existent transport vehicle amenities
(6) Not pet friendly
(7) only one driver for long distance transports.
*MAKE SURE YOU KNOW BEFORE YOU GO*
Thank you for your interest in Suncoast Medical Transport. We are fully qualified to meet any of your medical transport needs and will work with you to determine the method of transport – air, rail, ground or a combination – that fits your time frame, budget and medical conditions. Please contact us today to assure the best option at the best price for your unique situation. Call our transport specialists 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (800) 779-6504 or fill out the form below.